Wild Nettle and Mint Vegan Soap
Wild Nettle and Mint Luxury Vegan soap by Born To Be Natural is carefully blended to ensure the sting is neutralised during the production process. The humble stinging nettle "Urtica Dioica" has been prized since ancient times, the Romans ate spring nettle leaves as a substitute for spinach and is served with butter. Nettles contain Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamins A, C and Protein. We use an infusion of Nettles plus minced leaves, as well as mint leaves for colour and texture. This is accredited with being of particular benefit to sufferers of Psoriasis and Eczema. Combined with our moisturising lather and the use of seven essential oils, chosen for their efficacy in Aromatherapy, we have achieved an exceptional soap. The eight essential oils are;
- Juniper Berry for help in combating oily skin and helps with Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Cajeput is credited with helping Psoriasis and Acne.
- Peppermint helps reduce inflammation and relieves itching.
- Sweet Orange is a good skin tonic and rejuvenator of skin cells.
- Rosemary helps with decongesting of the skin.
- Bergamot helps with oily skin, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Eucalyptus helps calm inflamed skin and is useful in decongesting the skin.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Water, Lye, Titanium Dioxide, White Kaolin Clay, Wild Nettles, Mint, Essential oils of Juniper Berry, Cajeput, Peppermint, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Bergamot, Eucalyptus.